(Redirected from OGA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oga, óga, ogā, öga, or -’ogą in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oga or OGA may refer to:
- Oga Atsushi, a Japanese sumo wrestler
- My Oga at the top, Nigerian Pidgin English term for "boss" or "leader"
As an acronym and initialism
- Office Genuine Advantage in Microsoft Office
- Oil and Gas Authority, regulator of oil and gas operations in the United Kingdom
- Old Gaffers Association
- Open Genealogy Alliance
- OGA, the IATA airport code for Searle Field airport, Ogallala, Nebraska
- Other Government Agency, an oft-used euphemism for the CIA and FBI when operating overseas.
- Obstructing government administration, a criminal offense in certain jurisdictions of the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.