(Redirected from OGA)
|Look up oga, óga, ogā, öga, or -’ogą in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oga or OGA may refer to:
- Oga Atsushi, a Japanese sumo wrestler
- My Oga at the top, Nigerian Pidgin English term for "boss" or "leader"
As an acronym and initialism
- Office Genuine Advantage in Microsoft Office
- Oil and Gas Authority, regulator of oil and gas operations in the United Kingdom
- Old Gaffers Association
- Open Genealogy Alliance
- OGA, the IATA airport code for Searle Field airport, Ogallala, Nebraska
- Other Government Agency, an oft-used euphemism for the CIA and FBI when operating overseas.
- Obstructing government administration, a criminal offense in certain jurisdictions of the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.