(Redirected from OH (disambiguation))
|Look up OH or oh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oh, OH or Oh! is an interjection, proclaiming surprise. It may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- "Oh" (Ciara song), 2005
- "Oh!" (Girls' Generation song), 2010
- "Oh!" (Pink Lady song), 1981
- "Oh!", by Boys Noize from Oi Oi Oi
- "Oh!", by The Breeders from Pod
- "Oh", by Dave Matthews from Some Devil
- "Oh", by Fugazi from The Argument
- "Oh", by Juliana Hatfield from Made in China
- "Oh!", by Micky Green from White T-Shirt
- "Oh!", by Sleater-Kinney from One Beat
- Oh! (TV channel), an Australian cable TV channel owned by Optus Television
- Oxygen, an American TV channel formerly called "Oh!"
- Oh, a Boov alien from Home (2015)
- Oh (surname), Korean and Japanese surnames romanized as "Oh" or "O"
- Ou (surname), Chinese and Cantonese surnames pronounced as "Oh" or "O"
- Dennis Oh, Korean actor
- Nadia Oh, English vocalist
- Nader Nassar, "Oh." enthusiast
- Jordan "Young Jorzee" Mitchell, "Oh." movement misanthropist
Science and technology
- OH, hydroxyl functional group
- OH−, hydroxide
- •OH, hydroxyl radical
- OH, the functional alcohol group in a molecule
Other uses in science and technology
- OH, prefix of hominid fossils found at Olduvai Gorge
- OH, designation in the Unified Soil Classification System for organic-rich clay or silt of high plasticity
- Oh, the point group of octahedral molecular geometry
- Ohnesorge number, a dimensionless number that relates the viscous forces to inertial and surface tension forces
- Oral hygiene
- OH, registration prefix for aircraft registered in Finland
- Comair (IATA airline code OH)
- PSA Airlines (IATA airline code OH)
- Observation helicopter, in military abbreviation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.