Jump to navigation Jump to search
OMD may stand for:
- Osteomodulin, extracellular matrix protein
- Organic matter digestibility
- Organic mental disorders
- Orofacial myological disorders, diseases affecting facial muscles
- Oromandibular dystonia, neurological disease
- 3-O-Methyldopa, metabolite and drug
- Occult macular dystrophy, a rare genetic retinal disease
Entertainment and media
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, an English electronic band
- OMD Worldwide, a global media agency network
- Orcs Must Die!, a strategy video game
- Spider-Man: "One More Day", a 2007 four-part Spider-Man comic book crossover storyline
- Ordo Frati Excalceatorum de B.M.V. de Mercede, the Discalced Mercedarians, Catholic religious order
- Clerics Regular of the Mother of God of Lucca members use the suffix of O.M.D.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.