OMD may stand for:
- Osteomodulin, extracellular matrix protein
- Organic matter digestibility
- Organic mental disorders
- Orofacial myological disorders, diseases affecting facial muscles
- Oromandibular dystonia, neurological disease
- 3-O-Methyldopa, metabolite and drug
- Olympus OM-D series of digital cameras
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, a British new-wave group
- OMD Worldwide, a global media agency network
- Orcs Must Die!, a strategy video game
- Spider-Man: "One More Day", a four-part, 2007 Spider-Man comic-book crossover storyline
- Ordo Frati Excalceatorum de B.M.V. de Mercede, the Discalced Mercedarians, Catholic religious order
- Ohio-Meadville District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.