From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from OMS (disambiguation))
OMS or Oms may refer to:
- O'Banion Middle School — Garland, TX
- Odle Middle School — Bellevue, WA
- Orefield Middle School — Orefield, PA
- List of Old Marlburians — alumni of Marlborough College
- Old Millfieldians — alumni of Millfield School
- Oakdale Middle School — Ijamsville, MD
- Ozaukee Middle School — Fredonia, WI
- Osborn Middle School — Phoenix, AZ
- Opsoclonus myoclonus syndrome
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Oral Morphine Solution
- Osteopathic Medical Student, a student Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Office of Muqtada al-Sadr (Mahdi Army)
- One Mission Society — a Christian missionary society
- Organisation for the Maintenance of Supplies — a right-wing political group in the UK in the 1920s
- Organisation mondiale de la santé, the official name of the World Health Organization (WHO), a specialised agency of the United Nations, in the French language
- International Liaison Department (Comintern) or OMS (Russian acronym)
- IATA code for Omsk Tsentralny Airport
- Oms, Pyrénées-Orientales — a commune in southwestern France
- Ontario Motor Speedway
Oceanside Motorsports - BMW Specialist - Oceanside, CA
Science and technology
- Office Mobile Service — Microsoft Office Mobile Service (OMS) is the messaging component developed for Outlook 2010 and SharePoint 2010. With OMS, users can integrate the mobile capabilities of Outlook and SharePoint with their mobile devices.
- Oracle Management Server — an executable component of Oracle database servers
- Orbital Maneuvering System — rocket engines used on the Space Shuttle orbiters
- Order Management System — business software used in logistics for order entry and processing
- Open Media Commons — an open-source internet group
- Open Metering System — a standardization effort in the field of smart meter
- Open Mobile System — the system used by OPhone
- Open Music System — once widely used MIDI interface software
- Optical Multiplex Section — the optical section layer that multiplexes wavelengths within the Optical Transport Network
- Object Management Server — A technology created and used by Workday, Inc. for storing, accessing and manipulating data.
- Outage management system — used by electricity operators to assist in restoring power
- Object Mirroring System — Vision Solutions OMS is a subset of the VisionSuite product OMS/ODS for replication of DB2 database objects in a System-i (AS/400) environment.
- OMs, an abbreviation for mesylate
- Manuel de Oms y de Santa Pau — apparatchik in the War of Spanish Succession, Viceroy of Peru
- Odorless Mineral Spirits — used in painting and decorating
- Omsætningsafgift — a Danish tax.
- One Minute Silence — a metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.