OMT may refer to:
- Outright Monetary Transactions, which denotes the European Central Bank's purchases of bonds issued by Eurozone member-states
- O-methyltransferase, type of methyltransferase enzyme transferring a methyl group on a molecule
- OMT-G, configuration in object-based spatial databases
- Object-modeling technique, language for software modeling and designing
- Object model template, architecture for distributed computer simulation systems
- Open microchip technology, the technology of implanting microchips in animals for research or tracking
- Orthomode transducer, also polarisation duplexer, microwave duct component of the class of microwave circulators
In health and wellness:
- Orofacial myofunctional therapy
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment, hands-on application of manipulative techniques on the patient by a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ocular tremor, also ocular microtremor, type of eye tremor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.