OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
|OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders|
|Hepburn||Ōzu Den'ō Ōru Raidā Rettsu Gō Kamen Raidā|
|Directed by||Osamu Kaneda|
|Written by||Shōji Yonemura|
|Narrated by||Fumihiko Tachiki|
|Music by||Kōtarō Nakagawa|
|Edited by||Hiroshi Sunaga|
|Distributed by||Toei Co. Ltd|
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders (オーズ・電王・オールライダー レッツゴー仮面ライダー Ōzu Den'ō Ōru Raidā Rettsu Gō Kamen Raidā?) is a film released on April 1, 2011, to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Kamen Rider Series. While the film will feature all of the franchise's protagonists, the main heroes of the original Kamen Rider (1 & 2), Kamen Rider Den-O, and Kamen Rider OOO will be the main characters. The film's subtitle "Let's Go Kamen Riders" is an homage to the theme song of the original series, "Let's Go!! Rider Kick" (レッツゴー！！ライダーキック Rettsu Gō!! Raidā Kikku). The film also marks the 60th Anniversary of the Toei Company and to commemorate it, the film features characters from other works of Shotaro Ishinomori: Kikaider, Kikaider 01, Inazuman, and Zubat.
Let's Go Kamen Riders opened at the #1 spot in the Japanese box offices in the first two weekends.
On April 1, 2011, Kamen Rider OOO finds himself battling three Mole Imagin, unaware they are Imagin until Ankh arrives to confirm that the monsters are not Yummies. The three Imagin see a boy and jump into him to escape into time before the DenLiner suddenly appears. Kotaro Nogami and Teddy emerge from the train to pinpoint the Mole Imagin's destination to be November 11, 1971, confused on how the boy's memories exceed that far in time. When Ankh demands answers, Teddy explains who he and Eiji Hino are to Kotaro, who then introduces himself while explaining their mission to deal with the rogue Imagin who would disrupt the flow of time. Ankh has Eiji join him in getting on the DenLiner as it goes back in time, warned by the DenLiner's Owner to stay on the train so not to disrupt time.
Once at 1971, as Kamen Rider New Den-O eliminates two of the Mole Imagin with the third one still on the run, Ankh manages to leave Shingo's body to get out of the DenLiner to enact his plan to steal the Core Medals from the other Greeed while they are still sealed. Realizing this, Eiji goes after Ankh before they run into the Mole Imagin as New Den-O destroys him. The Taros manage in capturing Ankh before taking him and Eiji back to the present. However, as the DenLiner departs, it turned out that one of Ankh's Cell Medals was dislodged from the Mole Imagin's death and was found by a Shocker Combatman as he presents it to General Black.
The DenLiner arrives in the present to drop Eiji and Ankh off, with the latter feeling that something is off. The two then meet the boy from before, Naoki, as he and his friend, Mitsuru, tried to steal Eiji's underwear. Though Ankh saw through it, he realized they stole his O-Medal Case and chases the boys down to the slums where the case is passed on to other children. The chase is disrupted by the police, who reveal themselves as members of Shocker as they try to arrest Eiji and Ankh. After escaping from the police and meeting at the Snack Amigo, where the Cous Coussier is supposed to be, Eiji finds the kids from before. Confused about this "Shocker" group everyone mentions, Ankh arrives and explains to Eiji that he researched Shocker and learned that they are a terrorist organization who managed to gain control over Japan. Soon after, as Ankh holds one of the kids hostage to get the Core Medals back while Eiji manages to calm everyone down before, an announcement starts that Shocker has been inducted into the United Nations and has incorporated the various organizations (G.O.D., Geddon, the Delza Army, Gorgom, the Crisis Empire, and the Museum) to begin their world domination plan and mass extermination of all remaining normal humans.
When the Shocker Police arrive, Eiji, Ankh and the children run for it before Shigeru is held hostage. With Mitsuru and Naoki abandoning Shigeru as their only choice, Eiji refuses to leave the boy to die as he becomes Kamen Rider OOO to battle the monsters and cover the boys' escape. However, Shocker's elite soldiers, Kamen Riders 1 and 2, arrive and proceed to beat him. Though Mitsuru is reluctant, the boys give Kamen Rider OOO back the Medal Case. Kamen Rider OOO changes into Latorartar Combo to blind them so he can rush the children to safety. However, they are ambushed by General Shadow as he proceeds to defeat Kamen Rider OOO. Fortunately, the DenLiner arrives and picks Eiji and the children. Eiji learns from Teddy that Shocker found a Core Medal in 1971 and modified it for their use. Though the created Shocker Medal was powerless on its own, the Cell Medal Ankh left behind enabled Shocker to create the Shocker Greeed, which swiftly defeated the first Kamen Riders so they would become Shocker members as originally intended. This act in turn negates the existence of all Kamen Riders after the first Kamen Riders and allowed Shocker to continue its evil. Though Eiji offers to help, Kotaro tells him that he will correct the timeline, leaving him and Shigeru in the slums where they meet the Hina Izumi of this timeline. Finding Mitsuru and Naoki still on the train, the gang finds Ankh as well, putting a lease on him so Momotaros would make sure the Greeed would not mess up time any further.
Arriving one minute before their previous arrival, hiding until the events unfold, Kotaro recovers the Cell Medal. However, upon attempting to reclaim his Cell Medal, Ankh to causes four Cell Medals to fly out the window with the everyone jumping out. Though Urataros, Kintaros, and Ryutaros managed to destroy three, the last one is found by a girl named Nokko, who mistakes Kotaro, Momotaros, Teddy, and Ankh as Shocker agents. She proceeds to her fellow Kamen Rider Scouts before the Cell Medal drops from her hands and is picked up by a Shocker Combatman who hands it over to General Black. Refusing to let history repeat itself, Kotaro becomes New Den-O as he and Momotaros battle the Shocker platoon while Mitsuru and Naoki run off with the Kamen Rider Scouts covering them as they and Naoki make it to a warehouse. They are attacked by Shocker's Inhumanoids before Kamen Riders 1 and 2 arrive to cover the kids' escape while they take out the Shocker soldiers. At that time, General Black transforms into the Inhumanoid Hiruchameleon to overpower New Den-O and Momotaros until the first Kamen Riders and the children trick Hiruchameleon into taking a fake Cell Medal with a transmitter so they can locate Shocker's headquarters and take out the organization's leader.
Before they proceed, New Den-O destroys the real Cell Medal to prevent any further trouble. However, once there, the Double Riders, New Den-O, and Momotaros realize that they have fallen into a trap as General Black reveals that the Cell Medal that Kotaro stole was a fake as the Great Leader creates the Shocker Greeed. General Black then calls out Ikadevil, Garagaranda, and other revived kaijin before changing into Hiruchameleon and battling the Riders. As New Den-O and Momotaros have their hands full with the Shocker Greeed, the Double Riders dispose of the revived kaijin and unmask the Great Leader. Outside, Turtle Bazooka fires at the DenLiner, forcing the Owner to order a retreat. The Double Riders tell Kotaro, Momotaros, and the boys to jump onboard while they cover their escape. Still wanting to help the Double Riders, Naoki jumps off the heavily damaged DenLiner with Teddy following him before it heads back in time.
On April 2, 2011, as the damaged DenLiner returns, Shocker initiates its mass extermination as Kamen Rider OOO fights them off before seeing the train. Assuming Tajadol Combo, Kamen Rider OOO takes Mitsuru to safety as Kotaro, Momotaros, and Ankh jump out of the train as it explodes. Losing his OOO Driver in the explosion, Eiji realizes that the DenLiner crew have failed in their mission and the train's destruction means the event cannot be undone. Soon after, Eiji and Kotaro are captured as Ankh and Momotaros (reduced to a floating left arm) cover everyone's escape. Arriving at the kids' spare hideout, the group soon find Teddy in his Macheteddy form as a grave marker along with a time capsule. Other than the Kamen Rider Scouts' uniforms and Core Medals, there is a letter from Naoki which details how he and the Kamen Rider Scouts became fugitives with Teddy sacrificing himself so they would escape. Surrounded by Shocker soldiers, Momotaros takes over Shingo's body and uses the Macheteddy to keep them busy while Hina and the children run off with the OOO Driver. However, M-Ankh is captured as well and is taken with Eiji and Kotaro for public execution.
However, with his group wearing the Kamen Rider Scout uniforms, Shigeru attempts to deliver the OOO Driver back to Eiji. By then, the Double Riders appear and reveal that a Shocker scientist has recently released them from their brainwashing, and they pretended to still be under Shocker's control until they crossed paths with the Shocker Greeed again. This turns into a revolt among the human audience as Eiji, Kotaro, and M-Ankh are freed. Receiving his OOO Driver from a mysterious man in white, Eiji changes into Kamen Rider OOO while Kotaro becomes New Den-O with the Momotaken sword. Though the four Kamen Riders are outnumbered at first, the playing field is changed with the sudden appearance of Kamen Riders V3, Riderman, X, Amazon, Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1, ZX, Black, and Black RX.
General Black demands the meaning of this as the Owner reveals that while the Kamen Riders were erased from time, they cannot be erased from the human heart. Soon, the DenLiner arrives with Kamen Riders Shin, ZO, J, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Kiva, and Decade. As Shotaro and Philip arrive to join the fight as Kamen Rider Double, Teddy appears with Momotaros tagging him in while becoming Kamen Rider Den-O. As Den-O assumes Climax Form to take out the grunts, Kamen Rider OOO destroys General Black with the Tatoba Kick. General Shadow attempts to escape, only to be halted by Kikaider, Kikaider 01, Inazuman and Zubat as the four destroy him.
While the Double Riders destroy the Shocker Greeed, Kamen Rider OOO arrives to the other Kamen Riders' aid as they are unable to attack the Great Leader. However, upon receiving the Shocker Medal from Ankh, who uses Momotaros to create the Imagin Core Medal, Kamen Rider OOO becomes Kamen Rider OOO Tamashii Combo and knocks the Great Leader over a far distance with the Tamashii Bomber. But as King Dark is about to fight the Kamen Riders, the Great Leader assumes his true form as titanic Rock Great Leader, using his power to attack the Kamen Riders while causing a fissure that consumes King Dark and the other surviving villains. The Kamen Riders are joined by Kamen Rider Birth and all of the extra Riders (except Another Agito, Dark Kiva, Danki, Eiki, Sabaki, Shuki, G, Abyss and every Movie, Special & Stageshow Rider besides those from Ryuki) to battle the new menace, jumping onto their motorcycles to execute the All Rider Break to destroy the Great Leader once and for all. In the end, after the Kamen Riders take their leave, the man in white appears before the group as Mitsuru identifies him as his father. Furthermore, the man is revealed to be Naoki and has lived in the past and married Nokko. He eventually became a Shocker scientist so he could undo the Riders' brainwashing. As the Imagin and Shocker Medals dissolve, much to Ankh's dismay, Eiji bids Kotaro farewell before the DenLiner embarks on its next destination.
Internet spin-off films
Titled OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders ~Let's Look! Only Your 48 Riders~ (ネット版 オーズ・電王・オールライダー レッツゴー仮面ライダー ～ガチで探せ！君だけのライダー48～ Nettoban Ōzu Den'ō Ōru Raidā Rettsu Gō Kamen Raidā ~Gachi de Sagase! Kimi dake no Raidā Fōtī Eito~), the films total to 48 shorts that were released every Friday beginning March 11, 2011. Each webisode focuses on a Kamen Rider that matches a specific Zodiac sign and blood type. There are eight different formats for the web movies:
- "Bride!" (花嫁！ Hanayome!): Urataros' segment. At the Cous Coussier restaurant, Eiji wants to marry Hina, so he asks her father for his blessing. However, Hina's father is General Shadow, who disapproves of vagabonds and unreliable people marrying his daughter. Eiji becomes the featured Kamen Rider to deal with the situation differently.
- "Bell Pepper!" (ピーマン！ Pīman!): Naoki is served lunch by Hina. Unfortunately, the meal consists mainly of bell peppers, which he hates. The featured Kamen Rider arrives at the restaurant to help make the meal more appetizing for Naoki.
- "I Love It!" (お好き！ Osuki!): Kivat's segment. While looking at the movie posters for Let's Go Kamen Riders, Eiji and Ankh argue over who is more talented. The featured Kamen Rider arrives at the restaurant to calm down the duo with his personality.
- "Listening Quietly!" (静聴！ Seichō!): Sieg's segment. The featured Kamen Rider makes his speech at the First National Kamen Rider State of the Union Address in front of a crowd of Shocker grunts. There, he reveals a small trivia about himself, often arguing about a critical flaw in his series which leads to a blind rant before being dragged off the stage by Kamen Rider #1 (or Kamen Rider #2), Kamen Rider Den-O and Kamen Rider OOO.
- "Grab It!" (つかめ！ Tsukame!): Kivat's segment. In a household with a "family" of Shocker grunts, the son gets an item based on the featured Kamen Rider's lucky charm and learns how to use it.
- "Lucky Food!" (ラッキーフード！ Rakkī Fūdo!): Momotaros' segment. The featured Kamen Rider visits Cous Coussier, where Eiji and Hina must determine what his lucky food is. The meal prepared by Hina is always correct, as it reflects the personality of the Kamen Rider.
- "Ice Cream!" (アイス！ Aisu!): Kivat's segment. Ankh goes to the Cous Coussier's kitchen to satisfy his hunger for popsicles, but discovers that the popsicle box in the freezer is empty. Kivat then determines Ankh's lucky color based on the featured form of Kamen Rider Kuuga. The next scene has Ankh wearing the lucky color and grabbing a popsicle with a flavor of that color.
- "Game" (勝負 Shōbu): Kivat's segment. The featured card-based Kamen Rider plays a game of poker with Kamen Rider Garren, Kamen Rider Chalice and General Shadow, but he has a bad hand. Using his own tactics, he must think of a way to win the round.
Each webisode is alternatively hosted by Sieg, Momotaros, Kivat and Urataros. After each segment, the host explains the featured Kamen Rider's horoscope, determining which other Rider he is most compatible with and which one he is not, as well as which Riders are compatible with women of the webisode's specific Zodiac sign and blood type. The cast is Shu Watanabe, Ryosuke Miura, Riho Takada, Fumiki Yoshikawa, Toshihiko Seki, Kōji Yusa, Shin-ichiro Miki, Tomokazu Sugita, Hidekatsu Shibata, Mark Okita, Keisuke Kato, Hidenori Tokuyama, Hideo Ishikawa, Tōru Ōkawa, Kenji Nojima, Yasunori Matsumoto, Toru Omura, and Yoshimasa Tanno.
- Eiji Hino (火野 映司 Hino Eiji): Shu Watanabe (渡部 秀 Watanabe Shū)
- Kotaro Nogami (野上 幸太郎 Nogami Kōtarō): Dori Sakurada (桜田 通 Sakurada Dōri)
- Ankh (アンク Anku), Shingo Izumi (泉 信吾 Izumi Shingo): Ryosuke Miura (三浦 涼介 Miura Ryōsuke)
- Hina Izumi (泉 比奈 Izumi Hina): Riho Takada (高田 里穂 Takada Riho)
- Naomi (ナオミ): Rina Akiyama (秋山 莉奈 Akiyama Rina)
- Mitsuru (ミツル): Yūki Imai (今井 悠貴 Imai Yūki)
- Naoki (ナオキ): Fumiki Yoshikawa (吉川 史樹 Yoshikawa Fumiki)
- Shigeru (シゲル): Roi Hayashi (林 遼威 Hayashi Roi)
- Nokko (ノッコ): Yuri Tsunematsu (恒松 祐里 Tsunematsu Yuri)
- Shotaro Hidari (左 翔太郎 Hidari Shōtarō): Renn Kiriyama (桐山 漣 Kiriyama Ren)
- Philip (フィリップ Firippu): Masaki Suda (菅田 将暉 Suda Masaki)
- Master of Fumen (風麺のマスター Fūmen no Masutā): Hiroshi Doki (道木 広志 Dōki Hiroshi)
- General Black (ブラック将軍 Burakku Shōgun): Seizō Fukumoto (福本 清三 Fukumoto Seizō)
- Owner (オーナー Ōnā): Kenjirō Ishimaru (石丸 謙二郎 Ishimaru Kenjirō)
- Shocker Scientist (Naoki) (ショッカー科学者（ナオキ） Shokkā Kagakusha (Naoki)): Isao Sasaki (ささき いさお Sasaki Isao)
- Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko)
- Urataros (ウラタロス Uratarosu): Kōji Yusa (遊佐 浩二 Yusa Kōji)
- Kintaros (キンタロス Kintarosu), Shadow Moon (シャドームーン Shadō Mūn): Masaki Terasoma (てらそま まさき Terasoma Masaki)
- Ryutaros (リュウタロス Ryūtarosu), Garagaranda (ガラガランダ): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Teddy (テディ Tedi): Daisuke Ono (小野 大輔 Ono Daisuke)
- Kamen Rider Birth (仮面ライダーバース Kamen Raidā Bāsu): Hiroaki Iwanaga (岩永 洋昭 Iwanaga Hiroaki)
- General Shadow (ジェネラルシャドウ Jeneraru Shadō): Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu)
- High Priest Darom (大神官ダロム Daishinkan Daromu), King Dark (キングダーク Kingu Dāku): Shōzō Iizuka (飯塚 昭三 Iizuka Shōzō)
- General Jark (ジャーク将軍 Jāku Shōgun): Seizō Katō (加藤 精三 Katō Seizō)
- Great Leader of Shocker (ショッカー大首領 Shokkā Daishuryō): Gorō Naya (納谷 悟朗 Naya Gorō)
- Kamen Rider 1 (仮面ライダー1号 Kamen Raidā Ichigō): Hiroshi Fujioka (藤岡 弘、 Fujioka Hiroshi)
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー2号 Kamen Raidā Nigō): Takeshi Sasaki (佐々木 剛 Sasaki Takeshi)
- Kamen Rider V3 (仮面ライダーV3 Kamen Raidā Bui Surī), Zubat (ズバット Zubatto): Hiroshi Miyauchi (宮内 洋 Miyauchi Hiroshi)
- Shocker Greeed (ショッカーグリード Shokkā Gurīdo), Ten-Faced Demon Llumu Qhimil (十面鬼ユム・キミル Jūmenki Yumu Kimiru), Inazuman (イナズマン): Hideo Ishikawa (石川 英郎 Ishikawa Hideo)
- Ikadevil (イカデビル Ikadebiru), Kamen Rider Amazon (仮面ライダーアマゾン Kamen Raidā Amazon), Kamen Rider Stronger (仮面ライダーストロンガー Kamen Raidā Sutorongā), Kikaider (キカイダー Kikaidā): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu)
- Riderman (ライダーマン Raidāman), Kamen Rider Black (仮面ライダーBLACK Kamen Raidā Burakku), Jaguarman (ジャガーマン Jagāman), Shocker Combatman (ショッカー戦闘員 Shokkā Sentōin): Ibuki (勇吹輝)
- Apollo Geist (アポロガイスト Aporo Gaisuto): Kazuhisa Kawahara (川原 和久 Kawahara Kazuhisa)
- Mole Imagin (1) (モールイマジン（1） Mōru Imajin (1)): Akira Sasanuma (笹沼 晃 Sasanuma Akira)
- Mole Imagin (2) (モールイマジン（2） Mōru Imajin (2)): Kengo Takanashi (高梨 謙吾 Takanashi Kengo)
- Mole Imagin (3) (モールイマジン（3） Mōru Imajin (3)), Shiomaneking (シオマネキング Shiomanekingu): Hisafumi Oda (小田久史 Oda Hisafumi)
- O Scanner Voice: Akira Kushida (串田 アキラ Kushida Akira)
- Gaia Memory Voice: Fumihiko Tachiki (立木 文彦 Tachiki Fumihiko)
- "Let's Go RiderKick 2011"
- Artist: Kamen Rider Girls
- The title "Let's Go Rider Kick 2011" is an homage to the original theme song of the Kamen Rider television series "Let's Go!! Rider Kick". The single was released on April 20, 2011.
- "新着情報｜三宮シネフェニックス". Retrieved 2010-12-21.
- "仮面ライダー１号 ３９年ぶり"主演映画"（芸能） ― スポニチ Sponichi Annex ニュース". December 28, 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- "ライダー映画にキカイダーら７０年代特撮ヒーロー参戦 ― スポニチ Sponichi Annex ニュース". 2011-02-26. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "『レッツゴー仮面ライダー』完成披露試写会(3/15)中止のお知らせ | 東映［映画］". 2011-03-12. Retrieved 2011-03-16.
- Hyper Hobby, March 2011
- Toei Hero Max, Vol. 36
- Figure-Oh, No. 157
- "初代・藤岡弘、も出演！仮面ライダーそろい踏み ― スポニチ Sponichi Annex ニュース". January 29, 2011. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- "[CD] Let's Go RiderKick 2011 [CD+DVD] / 仮面ライダーGIRLS - Neowing". 2011-02-18. Retrieved 2011-02-18.