|Look up OPC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OPC may refer to:
Architecture and engineering
- Optical proximity correction
- Ordinary Portland cement
- Organic Photoconductor, an element used for, among other applications, photocopier drums.
- Open Packaging Conventions, a container-file technology created by Microsoft to store a combination of XML and non-XML files
- Open Platform Communications (OPC, which formerly stood for "OLE for Process Control"), in MPDV
- OPC Foundation, a related consortium
- Operations Planning and Control, renamed to IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
- Optimized Power Control, a method to adjust laser power when writing optical media.
- Organic Photo Conductor, a drum in a laser printer.
- Other Peoples' Computers - reference to privacy issues of cloud data being on somebody else's computer rather than your own and potential security issues.
Social matters, politics and government
- (Federal) Office for the Protection of the Constitution, a translation of the German name Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz
- Office of Policy Coordination, a secret U.S. government unit, 1948-1951
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Online Party of Canada
- Oodua Peoples Congress, militant Yoruba nationalist organization situated in Nigeria
- Orthodox Presbyterian Church
- Overseas Press Club
- O-Pee-Chee, a Canadian sports card company
- Onnuri Presbyterian Church, a South Korean megachurch
- Ontario Pioneer Camp, in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
- Ontario Police College
- OPC, Opel Performance Center a division of car manufacturer Opel
- Organisation pour la Prévention de la Cécité, or Organisation for the Prevention of Blindness, a blindness charity working in Africa
- Orthotic Prosthetic Center
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.