Jump to navigation Jump to search
"OPO" or "Opo" can refer to:
- OnePlus One, a smartphone model produced by the Chinese company OnePlus
- Optical parametric oscillator
- Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport, known by IATA code OPO
- Organ procurement organization, which helps to arrange organ donation
- One-man operation, also known as one person operation in road passenger transport where a driver of a vehicle has sole responsibility for operating the vehicle
- Lagenaria siceraria, a squash commonly known as opo
- Opo the Dolphin, a famous dolphin in New Zealand
- Online Presence Ontology
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Orlando Pops Orchestra
- Ovamboland People's Organization
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.