From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"OPO" or "Opo" can refer to:
- OnePlus One, a smartphone model produced by the Chinese company OnePlus.
- Optical parametric oscillator
- OPO is the IATA airport code of Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport, Porto, Portugal
- Organ procurement organization, which helps to arrange organ donation
- One Person Operation, a term used in road passenger transport where a driver of a vehicle has sole responsibility for operating the vehicle and passenger interaction. The opposite of the earlier two-person operation system where the vehicle operation and passenger interaction roles (for example, driver and conductor) were separate and distinct.
- Opo is a common name for the squash species Lagenaria siceraria
- Opo the Dolphin was the name of a famous dolphin in New Zealand
- Online Presence Ontology
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Orlando Pops Orchestra
- Ovamboland People's Organization the predecessor of SWAPO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.