This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Advanced threat prevention, cloud access control|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, US|
Number of employees
OPSWAT, founded in 2002 by Benny Czarny, is a global cyber security company that provides security solutions for enterprises. OPSWAT technology is used by over 1,000 organizations worldwide. OPSWAT aims to eliminate security risks from data and devices coming into and out of an organization.
OPSWAT products prevent advanced cyber security threats such as zero-day and targeted attacks and block risky devices from accessing corporate resources.
Metadefender is a security product for independent software vendors, IT administrators, and malware researchers. Metadefender uses content disarm and reconstruction technology, vulnerability detection, and multiple anti-malware engines.
MetaAccess is a cloud security solution facilitating an enterprise's move to the cloud with security checks for endpoints. MetaAccess prevents risky and noncompliant endpoints from accessing data in cloud-based applications. OPSWAT claims that MetaAccess enables organizations to enforce enterprise-wide compliance standards across all major PC and mobile operating systems.
OPSWAT Endpoint Security Integration SDK (OESIS) is a software framework, middleware and software development kit (SDK) that provides third party software engineers with an interface to manage third party software vendors. As of 2017, OPSWAT has limited the availability of OESIS to selected OEM customers. 
Certified Security Application Program
OPSWAT certifies endpoint security applications for compatibility, false positives, and quality. The program enables CASB (cloud access security broker[when defined as?]), Network Access Control, virtual private network through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL VPN), and single sign-on compatibility on access controls from vendors like Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, and Citrix. Compatibility ensures that applications can be detected, classified, and displayed from over 2 million endpoints in a network administrator's management console. The program partnered with AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives to ensure high test scores for gold certification status starting in August 2016.
- "About OPSWAT". Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Metadefender Core". opswat.com. Opswat. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- Condon, Ron. "OPSWAT secures military aerospace manufacturing company with Metadefender". itsecurityguru.org. IT Security Guru. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- "OPSWAT Unveils New Offering for Device Security and Access Control for SaaS Application Use". www.benzinga.com. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "Endpoint Security & Manageability SDK". opswat.com. Opswat. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "OPSWAT Certified Security Application Program". opswat.com. Opswat. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "OPSWAT Partners with AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives for Enhanced Certification Program". prweb.com. PRWeb. Retrieved 24 January 2017.