Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up OSC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OSC may refer to:
- Odborové sdružení československé, the Czechoslovak Trade Union Association
- Office of Special Counsel (in the United States of America)
- Ohio Supercomputer Center, a computing research facility in Columbus
- Onslow County Schools, a school district in Onslow County, North Carolina
- Ontario Science Centre, a science museum in Toronto, Canada
- Ontario Securities Commission, a securities regulatory agency
- Open Source Center, a United States government center that provides analysis of open-source intelligence
- Open Source Consortium, The UK Open Source trade association
- Orbital Sciences Corporation, a satellite-oriented company
- Order of Saint Clare, a Religious Order founded by Clare of Assisi whose members use the post-nominal letters O.S.C.
- Ordo Sanctae Crucis or Canons Regular of the Order of the Holy Cross, a Roman Catholic religious order commonly called Crosiers
- Orlando Science Center, a science-education establishment in Florida
- Overseas School of Colombo, a multinational English medium international school located in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Open Sound Control, a music-oriented electronic communications protocol used in computers and multimedia devices
- openSUSE Command-line tool, a command-line tool used for openSUSE build service
- Orthogonal signal correction, a spectral preprocessing technique
- Operating system command, one of the C0 and C1 control codes
- Optical Signature Code, an industry standard format for LWIR signatures.
- Off-site construction, a mode of construction
- Osceola (Amtrak station), Iowa, United States; Amtrak station code OSC
- Orson Scott Card, author of speculative fiction
- Organic solar cell
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OSC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.