The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||"Transforming the way digital information drives your real estate business."|
|Legal status||501(c)(6) corporation incorporated in the state of Florida, United States of America|
|Purpose||"The development and implementation of digital real estate information standards to enable effective data governance practices."|
|Headquarters||Orlando, FL USA|
OSCRE International, originally an acronym for Open Standards Consortium for Real Estate, is a member-based non-profit organization dedicated to the development and implementation of information exchange formats for real estate data, often also referred to as OSCRE. OSCRE has created and published a number of XML data schemas for both corporate real estate and investment applications.
OSCRE originated primarily as a North American standard, but began collaborating with a similar European group known as PISCES as early as 2004. The two groups merged to form OSCRE International in 2010.
- EbXML – a UN standard for business transactions.
- XML – a meta-language for expressing standards.
- OASIS – a standards body.
- LIXI – a counterpart to OSCRE in the Australian market.
- MISMO – an affiliated standards body in the US property market.
- "About OSCRE". 2017-08-08. Retrieved 2017-08-08. "OSCRE Standards – A Key to Improved Performance and the Internet of Things". Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- OSCRE Americas, PISCES Consider Merger