Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up OSHA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OSHA or Osha may refer to:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration, a federal agency of the United States that regulates workplace safety and health
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (United States) of 1970, a federal law in the United States, the act that created the Occupational Safety and Health Administration mentioned above
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, a national law of Malaysia
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, an agency of the European Union
- California Occupational Safety and Health Administration, a California state government agency
- Osha River, a river in Russia
- Osha (herb), a perennial herb
- Osha (character), a character in George R. R. Martin's fictional A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy series
- Usha, Israel, a kibbutz in Israel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OSHA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.