(Redirected from OSHO)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Osho (1931–1990), also known as Rajneesh, was an Indian mystic, guru and philosopher.
Osho may also refer to:
- Andi Osho (born 1973), British comedian, actress and writer
- Josh Osho (born 1992), English singer-songwriter
- Pierre Osho (born 1945), former defense minister of Benin
- Set Osho (born 1986), Nigerian-born UK sprinter
- Fatai Osho, Nigerian football coach for Remo Stars F.C.
- Eugenia Osho-Williams, (born 1961), Sierra Leonean sprinter
- Oshō, a Japanese term used in various schools of Buddhism
- Osho (shogi), a title in Japanese professional shogi strategy board game competition
- Ōshō Station, a train station in Toyama, Japan
- Osho Times, a publication related to Rajneesh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.