Jump to navigation Jump to search
OSL may refer to:
- Open Software License, an open-source software license
- Open Shading Language, a shading language
- Optically stimulated luminescence, a method of measuring doses from ionizing radiation, which is often used in mineral dating
- Ongamenet Starleague, a tournament for professional StarCraft players in South Korea
- Ontario Soccer League, a semi-pro soccer league in Ontario, Canada
- Orchestra of St. Luke's, chamber orchestra in Manhattan, New York City
- Order of Saint Luke, a Methodist religious order
- Oregon Short Line Railroad, a former railroad in the U.S. states of Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Montana and Oregon
- Oslo Airport, Gardermoen, IATA airport code
- Outside Lands, a music and arts festival that takes place annually in San Francsico's Golden Gate Park
- Oud-Strijders Legioen, a Dutch right-wing organization (1952–2010)
- Sosoliso Airlines, ICAO airline designator
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OSL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.