Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up OS X in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OSX may also refer to:
- DC/OSx, 1980s-era Unix operating system by Pyramid Technology
- Kosciusko-Attala County Airport (IATA code), in Kosciusko, Mississippi
- Old Saxon (ISO 639-3 language code), an early form of Low German
- OSX, a Brazilian shipbuilding company, part of the EBX Group
- OS-X, a series of sounding rockets built by OneSpace
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OSX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.