From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OTA or ota may stand for:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Off the Air, an Adult Swim television series
- Otakon, an annual anime convention in Baltimore, Maryland
Electronics, science, and technology
- Ochratoxin A (also termed OTA), a mycotoxin
- Operational transconductance amplifier, a kind of operational amplifier
- Optical Tube Assembly, the tube of a telescope as referred by astronomers
- Over-the-air, another word for wireless communication
Law and government
- Ontario Temperance Act, 1916 Canadian law prohibiting the manufacture, transportation and sale of alcohol and alcoholic beverages
- Ottoman Turkish language, ISO 639 code ota'
- New South Wales Operating Theatre Association, an Australian non-profit perioperative nursing professional association
- Office of Technology Assessment, a United States Congress agency that operated from 1972 to 1995
- Oklahoma Turnpike Authority, organization that operates turnpikes within the state of Oklahoma
- OpenTravel Alliance and the OpenTravel XML data format for the travel industry
- Orascom Telecom Algeria, another name for Djezzy GSM (a branch of Orascom group)
- Organic Trade Association, a North American association that focuses on the organic business community
- Orthodontic Technicians Association, the professional body representing orthodontic technicians in the United Kingdom
- Oxford Text Archive, an archive of electronic texts and other literary and language resources at the University of Oxford
- OTA Broadcasting LLC, unit of Michael Dell's investment company MSD Capital purchasing small television stations potentially for resale of licenses via FCC auction.
- Organized Team Activities, used to describe preseason training sessions during National Football League training camp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OTA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.