OTC Exchange of India
|OTC Exchange of India|
1990Started function in the year 1992
|Owner||OTC Exchange of India|
|Key people||Mr Praveen Mohnot, MD|
|Currency||Indian rupee (₹)|
The OTC Exchange Of India (OTCEI), also known as the Over-the-Counter Exchange of India, is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is India's first exchange for small companies, as well as the first screen-based nationwide stock exchange in India. OTCEI was set up to access high-technology enterprising promoters in raising finance for new product development in a cost-effective manner and to provide a transparent and efficient trading system to investors.
OTCEI is promoted by the Unit Trust of India, the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India, the Industrial Development Bank of India, the Industrial Finance Corporation of India, and other institutions, and is a recognised stock exchange under the SCR Act.
- "Building OTCEI to be the `Nasdaq of India'". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "OTCEI plans growth equity market for VCFs". The Hindu Business Line. 2001-01-12. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "NSE starts discussions for SME exchange". Business-standard.com. 2009-12-17. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "OTC Exchange of India,OTC Stock Exchange of India,OTC Stock Market of India,OTC Exchange Market of India". Surfindia.com. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "OTC Exchange chalks out revival plan". Financialexpress.com. 1999-09-18. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "General Information - OTCEI - India Finance & Investment Guide". Finance.indiamart.com. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
|This article about stock exchanges is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|