Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up otg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OTG may refer to:
- OTG (n-octyl beta-D-thioglucopyranoside), a detergent
- USB On-The-Go, a communications standard for portable devices
- Off-the-grid, a lifestyle without access to public utilities
- One-Two-GO Airlines (ICAO code), a defunct Thai air carrier
- Over The Glasses, a goggle type, usually ski goggle, that fits over glasses (spectacles)
- Outside The Gates, a term used in some military circles to refer to personnel, areas, locations, or goods outside the physical boundaries of a base or headquarters
- An appliance having functions of Oven, Toast and Grill
- OpenTerrainGenerator, a user-made modification for the game Minecraft, which lets users generate diverse terrain.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OTG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.