This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||New York, New York|
Number of employees
OTG is a restaurateur which operates more than 300 restaurants and retail concepts in 10 airports across North America. In 2016 and 2014, it ranked among the World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company Magazine.
Rick Blatstein, founder and principal owner, heads up OTG. 
In 2012 OTG announced that it would be bringing 7,000 iPads to OTG restaurants in 5 major U.S. airports including New York LaGuardia Airport, Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, and Toronto Pearson International Airport 
In November of 2014 OTG announced a $120 million capital investment to renovate Newark Liberty International Airport’s United Airlines terminal C. As part of the plan OTG will be adding 6,000 iPads to the terminal, one to each seat in each dining facility, and at 80% of gate seating.  The terminal facilities will be redesigned by a partnership of leading designers including David Rockwell of the Rockwell Group, Jun Aizaki of Crème Designs, David Mexico of David Mexico Design Group and Andrew Cohen and Jeremy Levitt of Parts and Labor Design. 
OTG also launched a mobile payment program with United Airlines through which travelers can use United award miles to purchase dining and retail amenities. This program was the first to offer travelers the option to use mileage redemption for in-person purchases.
OTG operates food, beverage and retail services at Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, John F. Kennedy Airport, LaGuardia Airport, Toronto Pearson International Airport, Washington Reagan National Airport, Orlando International Airport, Chicago O’Hare Airport, Philadelphia International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport.
- MUSELMANN, JACOB. "THE WORLDS MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANIES". http://www.fastcompany.com. Fast Company. External link in
- SCHOENFELD, BRUCE (February 22, 2011). "An Entrepreneur Brings Upscale Restaurants to Airports" (March 2011). Entrepreneur.
- NEGRONI, CHRISTINE (January 21, 2013). "At La Guardia, Delta Uses iPads to Fill the Wait Time". New York Times.
- McCartney, Scott. "The Best Airport Food in the U.S. and Beyond". Wall Street Journal.
- Ngak, Chenda (8 June 2012). "Over 7,000 iPads scheduled to land at airports". CBS News. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- Plautz, Jessica (17 November 2014). "Newark Airport's Terminal C is about to get a lot more high-tech". Mashable. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- Weiner, Sophie (17 November 2014). "Newark Airport's New United Terminal Looks Like A Foodie Theme Park". Fast Co Design.
- Lipsith, Gavin (16 November 2014). "OTG unveils extraordinary ambition at Newark Liberty Terminal C". The Moodie Report. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- The Paypers Staff (18 November 2014). "OTG partners United Airlines to launch mobile payment technology". The Paypers. Retrieved 2 April 2015.