OTS or OTs is an acronym of or nickname for many things. Ots is a name.
- Ocean Therapy Solutions, U.S. company making centrifuge pumps for oceanic oil spill cleanup
- "Off-the-shelf", or commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), a product purchased without modifications by the seller
- Operator Training Simulator, a simulation platform for industrial operator training
- "Opportunity to see", a measure of the penetration of advertising
- Oakley Training School, former name of Oakley Youth Development Center, a juvenile correctional facility in Hinds County, Mississippi
- Ohr Torah Stone institutions
- Orchestra at Temple Square, an LDS orchestra located in Salt Lake City
- Over the shoulder shot, a film technique
- Office of Tax Simplification, a United Kingdom Treasury tax office
- Office of the Technical Services, or Technical Services Staff, a division of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Office of Thrift Supervision, a U.S. Treasury Department agency
- Air Force Officer Training School, a U.S. Air Force training center
- Officers' Training School RAAF, a Royal Australian Air Force training center
- Old Testament Studies (Oudtestamentische studiën), a German theological journal
- Order of the Solar Temple, a French esoteric sect
- Octadecyltrichlorosilane, a chemical forming self-assembled monolayers
- Orbital Test Satellite, a European Space Agency program
- Organization for Tropical Studies, a U.S.-based group of biological research stations in Costa Rica
- TsO (tosylate), the anion of p-toluenesulfonic acid, a tosyl compound
- Open two-seater, a British term for a roadster (automobile)
- OTS, IATA code for Anacortes Airport in Anacortes, Washington
- OTS, Federal Aviation Administration acronym for "Out of Service"
- Obrazets TsKIBa, a line of firearms manufactured by TsKIB SOO, a division of KBP Instrument Design Bureau in Russia
- Georg Ots, Estonian musician
- MS Georg Ots, a ferry named for Georg Ots
- Otš, Tatar-language name of the Izh River in Tatarstan, Russia
- "Oudtestamentische Studiën, Old Testament Studies". Brill Publications. Retrieved 2017-01-03.
- "Acronyms (O)". Federal Aviation Administration, Air Traffic Control System Command Center. Retrieved 2017-01-03.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OTS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.