OTS or OTs is an acronym of or nickname for many things. Ots is a name.
- Ocean Therapy Solutions, U.S. company making centrifuge pumps for oceanic oil spill cleanup
- "Off-the-shelf", or commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), a product purchased without modifications by the seller
- Operator Training Simulator, a simulation platform for industrial operator training
- "Opportunity to see", a measure of the penetration of advertising
- Oakley Training School, former name of Oakley Youth Development Center, a juvenile correctional facility in Hinds County, Mississippi
- Ohr Torah Stone institutions
- Orchestra at Temple Square, an LDS orchestra located in Salt Lake City
- Over the shoulder shot, a film technique
- Oriental School Girls, a strong multi-server tribe on Ark:Survival Evolved. One of the largest tribes with major server alliances.
- Office of Tax Simplification, a United Kingdom Treasury tax office
- Office of the Technical Services, or Technical Services Staff, a division of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Office of Thrift Supervision, a U.S. Treasury Department agency
- Air Force Officer Training School, a U.S. Air Force training center
- Officers' Training School RAAF, a Royal Australian Air Force training center
- Old Testament Studies (Oudtestamentische studiën), a German theological journal
- Order of the Solar Temple, a French esoteric sect
- Octadecyltrichlorosilane, a chemical forming self-assembled monolayers
- Orbital Test Satellite, a European Space Agency program
- Organization for Tropical Studies, a U.S.-based group of biological research stations in Costa Rica
- TsO (tosylate), the anion of p-toluenesulfonic acid, a tosyl compound
- Open two-seater, a British term for a roadster (automobile)
- OTS, IATA code for Anacortes Airport in Anacortes, Washington
- OTS, Federal Aviation Administration acronym for "Out of Service"
- Obrazets TsKIBa, a line of firearms manufactured by TsKIB SOO, a division of KBP Instrument Design Bureau in Russia
- Georg Ots, Estonian musician
- MS Georg Ots, a ferry named for Georg Ots
- Otš, Tatar-language name of the Izh River in Tatarstan, Russia
- "Oudtestamentische Studiën, Old Testament Studies". Brill Publications. Retrieved 2017-01-03.
- "Acronyms (O)". Federal Aviation Administration, Air Traffic Control System Command Center. Retrieved 2017-01-03.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OTS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.