(Redirected from O Parvardigar)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Parvardigar may refer to:
- Parvardigar – a Persian name of God
- Parvardigar Prayer – a prayer composed by Meher Baba
- Parvardigar (Pete Townshend song) – 1972 song by Pete Townshend based on the prayer by Meher Baba
- O' Parvardigar (album) – a 2001 EP by Pete Townshend
- O Parvardigar (film) – a 1976 film by Ginny Katz
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parvardigar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.