The Current O Shopping logo used since October 22, 2015
|Launched||October 14, 2013|
|Owned by||ACJ O Shopping Corporation
(a joint-venture of ABS-CBN Corporation and CJ O Shopping Corporation)
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Slogan||"Making Life Easy"|
|Headquarters||9th Floor, The Avecshares Center, 1132 University Parkway North, Bonifacio Triangle, Bonifacio Global City Taguig City|
O Shopping (Korean: 오쇼핑) is a TV home shopping channel in the Philippines owned and operated by ACJ O Shopping Corporation, a joint-venture between media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation and South Korean TV home shopping company CJ O Shopping Corporation. The channel was launched on October 14, 2013 and is available 24/7 on Sky Cable, Destiny Cable, Sky Direct and on free-to-air digital terrestrial broadcast. Its programs are also shown on ABS-CBN during overnight hours, Yey! and Knowledge Channel during sign-off hours, as well as on blocktime channel partners throughout the day (BEAM TV and the state-run PTV) and through the company's i Want TV online service. As of 2016, O Shopping generates 2.2 million pesos in daily sales or 60 million pesos in monthly sales. About 70% of the product purchases on O Shopping are made via the cash on delivery payment, with a 5% cancellation rate.
O Shopping was launched on October 14, 2013 after ABS-CBN Corporation and CJ O Shopping Corporation signed a deal to create a 24/7 TV home shopping channel in the Philippines. The TV home shopping channel will be operated by ACJ O Shopping Corporation. ABS-CBN Corporation invested an initial 200 million pesos for the joint-venture. ABS-CBN provides the media platforms and the production of programs while CJ O Shopping provides the products and the logistics.
- "ABS-CBN launches shopping channel". The Philippine Star. November 12, 2013.
- Camus, Miguel (October 29, 2013). "ABS-CBN invests P200M in home TV shopping program". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- R. Camus, Miguel (August 11, 2016). "ABS-CBN income jumped 76% in H1". Inquirer.net.
- Desiderio, Louella (August 14, 2016). "ABS-CBN opening first experience store". Philstar Global.
- "ABS-CBN pumps P200M into Korean shopping channel". Rappler. October 29, 2013.