|Launched||14 October 2013|
|Owned by||ACJ O Shopping Corporation |
(a joint-venture of ABS-CBN and CJ ENM O Shopping Division)
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to 16:9 480i for the SDTV feed)
|Slogan||Making life easy|
|Headquarters||9th floor, The Avecshares Center, 1132 University Parkway North, Bonifacio Triangle, Bonifacio Global City Taguig|
|Digital terrestrial television||Channel 2.2|
|ABS-CBN TV Plus||Channel 8|
|Sky Direct||Channel 11|
|Sky Cable |
|Channel 11 (Digital)|
|Destiny Cable |
|Channel 11 (Digital)|
O Shopping is a Philippine pay television channel owned by ACJ O Shopping Corporation, a joint-venture between ABS-CBN and South Korean TV home shopping company CJ ENM O Shopping Division. The channel was launched on 14 October 2013. Its programs are also aired on ABS-CBN during overnight hours, ABS-CBN S+A during Monday to Saturday Mornings, as well as on the iWant online service.
Prior to the launch of its standalone channel on 30 July 2018, O Shopping's programs were launched as part of BEAM TV's content lineup in 2014 until October 1, 2018, as a short-lived afternoon block on state-run broadcaster People's Television Network (at that time as a way to fund its operations), and later via ABS-CBN TV Plus' encrypted channels 3:00 AM. to 5:00 AM. from Monday to Thursday during their respective main programming downtime. As of 2016, O Shopping generates 2.2 million pesos in daily sales or 60 million pesos in monthly sales. About 70% of the product purchases on O Shopping are made via the cash on delivery payment, with a 5% cancellation rate.
O Shopping was launched on 14 October 2013 after ABS-CBN Corporation and CJ ENM O Shopping Division (formerly CJ O Shopping Corporation) signed a deal to create a TV home shopping channel in the Philippines. The TV home shopping channel would be operated by ACJ O Shopping Corporation. ABS-CBN Corporation invested an initial 200 million pesos for the joint-venture. ABS-CBN provides the media platforms and the production of programs while CJ O Shopping provides the products and the logistics.
- Victor Anastacio (2013–present)
- Cara Eriguel (2013–present)
- Hiyasmin Neri (2013–present)
- Lesley Lina (2014–present)
- Sandro Hermoso (2015–present)
- Justine Peña (2015–present)
- Jamie Gabuya (2017–present)
- Maiko Williams (2018–present)
- Kyle Ortega (2019–present)
- Adi Amor (2019–present)
- BJoy Balagtas (2013-present)
- Pokwang (2018–present)
- ABS-CBN (started in 2013, during late-night hours)
- S+A (5:00 AM to 6:00 AM on Mondays to Fridays; 5:00 AM to 7:00 AM on Saturdays)
- "ABS-CBN launches shopping channel". The Philippine Star. November 12, 2013.
- Camus, Miguel (October 29, 2013). "ABS-CBN invests P200M in home TV shopping program". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- R. Camus, Miguel (August 11, 2016). "ABS-CBN income jumped 76% in H1". Inquirer.net.
- Desiderio, Louella (August 14, 2016). "ABS-CBN opening first experience store". Philstar Global.
- "ABS-CBN pumps P200M into Korean shopping channel". Rappler. October 29, 2013.