O mar na Lajinha
|Preceded by||Cabo Verde – Viagem pela história das ilhas|
|Followed by||Eva: Romance|
O mar na Lajinha, also as No mar da Lajinha (Capeverdean Creole, ALUPEK: U mar na Lajinha, Nu mar da Lajinha) is a Capeverdean novel published in 2004 by Germano Almeida. The story is about a group of people meeting regularly for a swim at the Lajinha beach on the island of São Vicente.
One of the chapters are named "Women of Lajinha" ("Mulheres de Lajinha").
- GTCCPM website (Portuguese)
- O mar na Lajinha (2004) ISBN 972-21-1609-6
- O mar na Lajinha on the African Review of Books
- Germano Almeida - O mar na Lajinha
- - 30k O mar na Lajinha at Editorial Caminho
|This Cape Verde-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.