From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus in the plant family Fagaceae.
Oak or OAK may also refer to:
- Allocasuarina, she-oak
- Allocasuarina decaisneana, desert oak
- Casuarina, she-oak
- Casuarina glauca, swamp oak
- Lagunaria, white oak
- Grevillea robusta, silky oak
- Toxicodendron, poison oak
- Grey oak
- Various tanbark oak or stone oak species in genera:
- P. N. Oak (1917–2007), controversial Indian historian
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, whose long term nickname in the world of bodybuilding is 'The Oak'
- Oak, California, United States
- Oak, Nebraska, United States
- Oak, West Virginia, United States
- Oak Township, Stearns County, Minnesota, United States
- Oakland International Airport in Oakland, California, United States, IATA and FAA LID code
- Oakleigh railway station, in suburban Melbourne, Australia, MTM station code
- Oak (band), English folk band
- Oak (programming language), a programming language that evolved into Java
- OAK Racing, endurance racing team
- Oak Technology, defunct chipset maker
- Mr. Oak, a fictional character from the Doctor Who story Fury from the Deep
- Professor Oak, a fictional character of the anime, manga, and RPG series Pokémon
- Oakland Athletics, a Major League Baseball team
- Oak (wine), the use of oak in winemaking
- United Aircraft Building Corporation (Russian: OAK), company formed by merger of several Russian aerospace firms
- Quercus (disambiguation)
- Oaks (disambiguation)
- Oak Tree (disambiguation)
- Oak Creek (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "oak"
- All pages with titles containing oak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.