From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oak leaves)
|Look up oak leaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An oak leaf is the leaf of an oak.
Oak leaf or Oakleaf may also refer to:
- Oak leaf cluster, a U.S. military decoration
- A bronze oak leaf device, used to signify a Mention in Despatches in Commonwealth militaries
- A silver oak leaf device, used to signify the award of the Queen's Commendation for Valuable Service in Commonwealth militaries
- Oak leaves awarded to holders of some categories of the German Iron Cross
- Golden oak leaf, insignia of rank of Major (United States)
- Golden oak leaf, insignia of rank of Lieutenant commander (United States)
- Silver oak leaf, insignia of rank of Commander (United States)
- Silver oak leaf, insignia of rank of Lieutenant colonel (United States)
- Any member of the Kallima genus of butterflies
- The species Kallima knyvetti
- RFA Oakleaf, Royal Fleet Auxiliary ship names
- Oakleaf Brewery, a brewery in England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oak Leaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.