|Location||Johnson City, New York|
|Address||601-635 Harry L Drive, Johnson City, NY 13790|
|Opening date||October 1, 1975
Montgomery Ward: 1973
|Developer||Vornado Realty Trust|
|Management||Vornado Realty Trust|
|Owner||Vornado Realty Trust|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||963,475 square feet (89,509.8 m2)|
|No. of floors||3|
|Public transit access||B.C. Transit|
The Oakdale Mall is an enclosed super-regional shopping mall in Johnson City, New York, United States, serving the Binghamton metropolitan area. The mall has a gross leasable area of 963,475 square feet (89,509.8 m2).
It offers many shops and stores, including anchor stores Sears, Macy's, J. C. Penney, Bon-Ton, and Burlington Coat Factory. Other stores include Hollister, New York & Company, Victoria's Secret, and two GameStop's.
- Bon Ton - 80,000 sq ft (7,400 m2). (Opened in 1975 as Fowler, Dick & Walker-The Boston Store, became Bon-Ton in 1980)
- J. C. Penney - 88,318 sq ft (8,205.0 m2). (Opened mid 1980's)
- Macy's - 140,000 sq ft (13,000 m2). (Opened in 1973 as Montgomery Ward, demolished and rebuilt as Kaufmann's in 2000, converted to Macy's in 2006, closing in April 2017)
- Sears - 153,694 sq ft (14,278.6 m2). (Opened 1980)
- Burlington Coat Factory - 84,983 sq ft (Opened in 1980 as Bradlees, became Burlington Coat Factory 2002)
The Oakdale Mall is managed by Vornado Realty Trust.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Oakdale Mall, International Council of Shopping Centers. Accessed December 16, 2007.
- "Macy's, Inc. Announces Actions to Streamline Store Portfolio, Intensify Cost Efficiency Efforts and Execute Real Estate Strategy". Business Wire. Berkshire Hathaway. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
|This article about a building or structure in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|