|Motto||Excellence Innovation Respect|
|Headteacher||Mr Ian Tett|
|DfE URN||136454 Tables|
|Ofsted||Reports Pre-academy reports|
Oakgrove School opened in September 2005 with slightly more than 300 students, and currently has over 1000 students on roll in Years 7-12 due to the opening of the £15 million Sixth Form Centre in September 2009.
The school has had one OFSTED report scoring ‘outstanding’ or ‘good’ in every aspect.
The school gained academy status on 1 February 2011.
The school is located in Monkston and Oakgrove in Milton Keynes, England.
In September 2016 the school expanded further to include a primary school section, for children aged 4 to 11.
Notable former pupils
- Jeffrey Schlupp, professional footballer who currently plays for Leicester City.
- Max Crocombe, professional footballer who is a goalkeeper for Oxford United and the New Zealand under-20 national team.
- "Recruitment - Oakgrove School". Archived from the original on March 8, 2009.
- "Primary & Nursery - Oakgrove School". www.oakgrove.school. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- "Oakgrove School March 2008 Newsletter" (PDF). Oakgrove School. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "Oakgrove Alumni Football Success". Oakgrove School. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
|This Buckinghamshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|