Jump to navigation Jump to search
- the Downtown Connector freeway on the west, across which is Downtown Atlanta and the Georgia State Capitol building
- Grant Street on the east, across which is one block of the Grant Park (Atlanta) neighborhood and then the historic Oakland Cemetery (Atlanta)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Drive and the Grant Park (Atlanta) and Capitol Gateway neighborhoods on the south
- the MARTA east-west rail line on the north
- the disused Corey smokestack.
- Mattress Factory Lofts, site of the former Southern Spring Bedding factory, with some buildings built as far back as 1864.
- Crown Candy Lofts.