Oakland International Airport station
Oakland International Airport station in March 2018
4 Airport Drive|
|Owned by||Bay Area Rapid Transit|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
AC Transit: 21, 73, 805|
Sonoma County Airport Express
|Opened||November 22, 2014|
|Passengers (FY 2016)||1,546 exits/day 79.15%|
Oakland International Airport station is a Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station on the Coliseum–Oakland International Airport line in Oakland, California, United States. This station is on the system's Automated Guideway Transit (AGT) spur line, which carries passengers between Oakland International Airport (OAK) and Oakland Coliseum Station.
The station opened for public service on November 22, 2014. Unlike the former AirBART shuttle bus system it replaced, the Oakland Airport Connector system is fully integrated into the BART fare system, including the acceptance of Clipper cards. All ticketing machines and faregates for the line are at Coliseum Station; no fare equipment is present at Oakland International Airport station.
- Evans Transportation Website
- Sonoma County Airport Express Website
- "BART to OAK service opens in time for Thanksgiving travel". Bay Area Rapid Transit. November 21, 2014. Retrieved 2014-11-22.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit District. "Monthly Ridership Reports". Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- Lin, Rong-Gong (22 November 2014). "BART opens new train line to Oakland airport". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 12 June 2016.
Media related to Oakland International Airport station at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in San Francisco is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Alameda County, California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|