|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Brian Pincott|
|• Total||2.4 km2 (0.9 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,110 m (3,640 ft)|
|• Average Income||$72,674|
|Website||Oakridge Community Association|
Oakridge is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by 90 Avenue S, to the east by 24 Street W and the Tsuu T'ina first nation reserve to the west. To the north it borders the Glenmore Reservoir and the Weaselhead Natural Area.
Oakridge was under the jurisdiction of the Municipal District of Rocky View until being annexed to the City of Calgary in 1956. It was subsequently established as a neighbourhood in 1968. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 11 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $72,674 in 2000, and there were 6.9% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 21.3% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 1.8% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 8.4% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Louis Riel Elementary & Junior High public school.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Oakridge Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-12.
||Tsuu T'ina||Glenmore Reservoir||Bayview|