Oaks Correctional Facility
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Security class||Level II and IV|
|Managed by||Michigan Department of Corrections|
|Street address||1500 Caberfae Highway|
|County||Manistee County, Michigan|
The facility has four general population housing units with double bunked beds. Each unit houses up to 192 men. In addition the prison has two administrative segregation units, including a special use unit.
- Tim Holland - Adoptive father of Ricky Holland. Pleaded guilty to Second Degree Murder and testified against his wife, Lisa Holland in her murder trial where she was subsequently found guilty of murder and is serving a life sentence.
- Jack Kevorkian
- Kwame Kilpatrick
- "Oaks Correctional Facility (ECF)." Michigan Department of Corrections. Retrieved on August 10, 2010.
- "Manistee township, Manistee County, Michigan." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on August 10, 2010.
- "Introduction: Ricky Holland's story". Detroit Free Press.
- "Kevorkian in Medium-Security Jail". AP Online. August 27, 1999. Retrieved 2015-08-11 – via HighBeam Research. (subscription required (. ))
- "Offender Tracking Information System (OTIS) - Offender Profile". Michigan Department of Corrections. 2010-05-25. Retrieved May 30, 2010.
MDOC [Prisoner] Number:702408