From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oasis (film))
|Look up oasis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oasis is an isolated area of vegetation in a desert.
Oasis may also refer to:
Computing and technology
- Oasis (software), a surveillance tracking program
- OASIS (organization), a consortium for the development, convergence, and adoption of e-business and web service standards
- OASIS.MASK, an integrated circuit design photomask layout computer file format
- OASIS operating system
- Open Access Same-Time Information System, an electric power transmission system
- Open Architecture System Integration Strategy, the philosophy behind the Mac computer
- Open Artwork System Interchange Standard, an integrated circuit design layout computer file format
Film and television
- Oasis (1955 film), a French adventure film
- Oasis (2002 film), a South Korean film
- The Oasis (1984 film), an American film released in 1984
- The Oasis (2008 film), an Australian documentary
Television series and episodes
- "Oasis" (Star Trek: Enterprise), an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Oasis (TV series), a CITV drama series
- Oasis HD, a Canadian English language specialty channel
- Astro Oasis, a Malaysian television station owned and operated by Astro
- Oasis (band), an English rock band (1991–2009)
- Oasis (1970s group), an American rock band
- Oasis (1980s group), a short-lived English music group
- "Oasis" (Do As Infinity song) (2000)
- "Oasis" (Gackt song) (2000)
- "Oasis", a song by Amanda Palmer from Who Killed Amanda Palmer
- Oasis (Eric Marienthal album) (1991)
- Oasis (Kitaro album) (1979)
- Oasis (O.C. & A.G. album) (2009)
- Oasis (Roberta Flack album) (1988)
- "Oasis" (Roberta Flack song) (1988)
- Oasis (Shirley Scott album) (1989)
- Oasis (Casablanca), a neighborhood of Casablanca, Morocco
- Oasis crater, Libya
- Oasis LRT Station, a light rail station in Singapore
- Oasis Mall, Saudi Arabia
- Oasis Restaurant, Texas, U.S.
- Oasis Shopping Centre, Australia
- Oasis, Iowa, U.S.
- Oasis, Mendocino County, California, U.S.
- Oasis, Nevada, U.S.
- Oasis, Riverside County, California, U.S.
- Oasis, Utah, U.S.
- Oasis, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Oasis, Mono County, California, U.S.
- The Oasis Centre, England, UK
- Isuzu Oasis, a minivan
- Oasis Airlines, a Spanish-based company that went bankrupt in 1996
- Oasis Hong Kong Airlines
- KOAS or The Oasis, a radio station in Las Vegas
- Oasis (anthology), a literary anthology published in Cairo during World War II
- OASIS (center), a U.S national educational organization
- OASIS (culfest)
- Oasis (drink)
- Oasis (horticulture), foam used in flower arranging
- Oasis (video game), a computer game for Microsoft Windows
- Oasis Commission, a ministry of the Episcopal Church to LGBT people
- Oasis Stores, a chain of clothes shops
- Oasis Trust, a UK-based Christian charity
- OASIS, a simulation game in Ready Player One
- Oasis, a Sluggy Freelance character
- Oasis Petroleum, an American oil company.
- Antarctic oasis
- Illinois Tollway oasis, a type of highway rest area
- MS Oasis of the Seas, a Royal Caribbean cruise ship
- OASYS (disambiguation)
- Urban oasis, an open space in an urban setting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oasis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.