From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oasis (film))
|Look up oasis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oasis is an isolated area of vegetation in a desert.
Oasis or The Oasis may also refer to:
- 1 Places
- 2 Computing and technology
- 3 Art, entertainment, and media
- 4 Brands and enterprises
- 5 Christian and charitable organizations
- 6 Education
- 7 Transport
- 8 Other uses
- 9 See also
Geography and typography
- Oasis (Casablanca), a neighborhood of Casablanca, Morocco
- Antarctic oasis, a large area naturally free of snow and ice in the otherwise ice-covered continent of Antarctica
- Oasis crater, Libya
- Oasis, Iowa, U.S.
- Oasis, Mendocino County, California, U.S.
- Oasis, Mono County, California, U.S.
- Oasis, Nevada, U.S.
- Oasis, Riverside County, California, U.S.
- Oasis, Utah, U.S.
- Oasis, Wisconsin, U.S.
Types of places
Computing and technology
- OASIS (organization), a consortium for the development, convergence, and adoption of e-business and web service standards
- Oasis (software), a surveillance tracking program
- OASIS operating system
- OASIS.MASK, an integrated circuit design photomask layout computer file format
- Open Access Same-Time Information System, an electric power transmission system
- Open Architecture System Integration Strategy, the philosophy behind the Mac computer
- Open Artwork System Interchange Standard, an integrated circuit design layout computer file format
Art, entertainment, and media
- Oasis, a Sluggy Freelance character
- Oasis (1955 film), a French adventure film
- Oasis (2002 film), a South Korean film
- The Oasis (1984 film), an American film released in 1984
- The Oasis (2008 film), an Australian documentary
- Oasis (video game), a computer game for Microsoft Windows
- OASIS, a simulation game in Ready Player One
- Oasis (anthology), a literary anthology published in Cairo during World War II
- The Oasis (novel), by Mary McCarthy 1949
- The Oasis, novel by Pauline Gedge 1999
- The Oasis, novel by Petru Popescu 2001
- The Oasis, anti-slavery "gift book" by abolitionist Lydia Maria Child 1834
- Oasis, novel by Patricia Matthews 1988.
- Oasis, teen novel by Gregory Maguire 1996
- The Oasis magazine Published by Hull & Henry 1837-
- Oasis (1980s band), a short-lived English music group
- Oasis (American band), an American rock band active in the 1970s
- Oasis (band), an English rock band (1991–2009)
- Oasis (Roberta Flack album) (1988)
- Oasis (Kitaro album) (1979)
- Oasis (Eric Marienthal album) (1991)
- Oasis (Akinori Nakagawa album) (2005)
- Oasis (Oasis album) (1980)
- Oasis (O.C. & A.G. album) (2009)
- Oasis (Shirley Scott album) (1989)
- "Oasis" (Do As Infinity song) (2000)
- "Oasis" (Roberta Flack song) (1988), title song from the eponymous album
- "Oasis" (Gackt song) (2000)
- "Oasis", a 2015 song by French Israeli singer Amir Haddad
- "Oasis", a song by Amanda Palmer from Who Killed Amanda Palmer
- KOAS or The Oasis, a radio station in Las Vegas
- "Oasis" (Star Trek: Enterprise), an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Oasis (TV series), a CITV drama series
- Astro Oasis, a Malaysian television station owned and operated by Astro
- Oasis HD, a Canadian English language specialty channel
Brands and enterprises
- Oasis (drink)
- Oasis Mall, Saudi Arabia
- Oasis Petroleum, an American oil company
- Oasis Restaurant, Texas, U.S.
- Oasis Shopping Centre, Australia
- Oasis Stores, a chain of clothes shops
- The Oasis Centre, shopping centre in Birmingham, England, UK
Christian and charitable organizations
- Oasis Commission, a ministry of the Episcopal Church to LGBT people
- Oasis Trust, a UK-based Christian charity
- OASIS (center), a U.S national educational organization
- OASIS (culfest), Birla Institute of Technology and Science; an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act
- Isuzu Oasis, a minivan
- MS Oasis of the Seas, a Royal Caribbean cruise ship
- Oasis Airlines, a Spanish-based company that went bankrupt in 1996
- Oasis Hong Kong Airlines
- Oasis LRT Station, a light rail station in Singapore
- Oasis (horticulture), foam used in flower arranging
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oasis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.