Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey
|Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey|
|Established||1 September 2009|
|Trust||OCL- Oasis Multi-academy Trust |
|Department for Education URN||135721 Tables|
|Associate Principal (West Campus)||Alex Lewis|
|Principal||Tina Lee |
|Associate Principal (East Campus)||Natalie Chamberlain|
|Age||11 to 18|
Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey is a coeducational secondary school and sixth form with academy status, located over two sites in Minster-on-Sea on the Isle of Sheppey in the English county of Kent. It is currently managed by the Oasis Community Learning Multi-academy Trust
The Isle of Sheppey Academy, was formed from the merger of Cheyne Middle School and Minster College on 1 September 2009, and is still located at both of the former school sites, although the buildings were redeveloped in 2013. The school was previously sponsored by Dulwich College, the Diocese of Canterbury and Kent County Council, however the school joined the Oasis Trust group of academies in January 2014, and was renamed Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey.
Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey offers GCSEs and BTECs as programmes of study for pupils, while students in the sixth form have the option to study from a range of A Levels and further BTECs. The school also has a specialism in Business and Enterprise.
OCL- Oasis Community Learning is a multi-academy sponsor that is legally responsible for 48 Oasis Academies. The national trust discharges its duties through regional directors. Local governance is delivered through an Academy Council. 
There is an East Campus and a West Campus.
Cheyne Middle School
- "Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey | Model of Governance". www.oasisacademyisleofsheppey.org. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "Home". The Isle of Sheppey Academy. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Building Programme". The Isle of Sheppey Academy. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Sponsors". The Isle of Sheppey Academy. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Curriculum Overview". The Isle of Sheppey Academy. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Business and Enterprise Specialism". The Isle of Sheppey Academy. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Academy kids help with Sheerness play area plan". Times Guardian. 7 April 2010. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- "Cheyne Middle School Kent: Read Parent Reviews & Rankings". www.schoolsnet.com. 2009. Retrieved 16 January 2018.