From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oat (plural: oats) is a cereal grain crop.
Oat or Oats may also refer to:
- OATS, Open Source Assistive Technology Software, a source code repository
- Ohio Achievement Test (before 2010, the Ohio Achievement Assessment was known as the Ohio Achievement Test)
- Optometry Admission Test, the widely used test for admission to a school of optometry
- Organic anion transporter, an organic anion-transporting polypeptide (OATP)
- Oxford Aviation Training at the Oxford Aviation Academy (OAA)
- Overseas Adventure Travel, an arranger of group travels for people in the USA to visit other countries
- Organic acid technology in antifreeze (see antifreeze#Organic acid technology)
- Obligation assimilable du Trésor (French treasury bond)
- Oral anticoagulant therapy, treatment with orally administered anticoagulants
- Oral antibiotic therapy, treatment with orally administered antibiotics
- Oral appliance therapy, treatment with an oral appliance
- Ornithine aminotransferase, the enzyme that enables conversion of ornithine to proline
- Occluded Artery Trial, a particular clinical trial (https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00004562)
- Operational acceptance testing, testing that shows that a product or service is ready to accept for operation
- Operational air traffic, in air traffic control
- Outside air temperature, the air temperature outside a vehicle or building (usually in reference to an aircraft)
People with the name
- Carleton Oats (born 1942), American football player
- Francis Oats (born 1848 – died 1918), was a Cornish miner who became chairman of De Beers diamond company.
- Nate Oats (born 1974), American basketball coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.