Oats Street railway station
Northbound view from Platform 1 in April 2005
|Location||Oats Street, Carlisle
|Owned by||Public Transport Authority|
|Distance||8.2 kilometres from Perth|
99071 (platform 1)
99072 (platform 2)
|Closed||3 February 2003|
Oats Street railway station is a railway station on the Transperth network. It is located on the Armadale line, 8.2 kilometres from Perth station serving the suburbs of Carlisle and East Victoria Park.
Oats Street station opened in November 1954. The introduction of the station as a stop on CircleRoutes 98 and 99 in the late 1990s made the station one of the most important on the Armadale line, a status it retains today.
|99072||2||Armadale||All stations, B, C||Armadale|
|Stop||Route||Destination / description||Notes|
| Stand 1||999||CircleRoute to Fremantle Train Station via Belmont Forum & Ascot Racecourse||Limited stops|
| Stand 2||998||CircleRoute to Fremantle station via Curtin University & Southlands||Limited stops|
| Railway Parade (north-west bound)||285||to Kewdale via Orrong Road|
|907, 908||Rail replacement service to Perth station|
| Railway Parade (south-east bound)||907||Rail replacement service to Armadale station|
|908||Rail replacement service to Thornlie station|
| Bank Street||282||to Kalamunda bus station via Gladys Road|
|283||to Kalamunda bus station via Crystal Brook Road & Lesmurdie Road|
| Oats Street||282, 283||to Elizabeth Quay Bus Station via Shepperton Road|
- History of Stations on the Armadale Train Line Right Track
- New Timetables for Suburbans Sunday Times 21 November 1954 page 6
- Armadale/Thornlie Line Timetable Transperth 31 January 2016
- "Route 999". CircleRoute Timetable 200 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 9 October 2016].
- "Route 998". CircleRoute Timetable 200 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 9 October 2016].
- "Route 285". Bus Timetable 108 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 7 August 2016].
- "Route 282". Bus Timetable 94 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 7 August 2016].
- "Route 283". Bus Timetable 94 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 7 August 2016].
Media related to Oats Street railway station at Wikimedia Commons
|Preceding station||Transperth Trains network||Following station|
Free Transit Zone