(Redirected from Oba)
Oba or OBA may refer to:
- Oba (king), a Bini and Yoruba title for certain royal rulers
- Oba (orisha), a spirit who is prominent in various Traditional African religions and Afro-American religions
- Ōba, a Japanese surname
- Oba: The Last Samurai, 2011 Japanese film
- Oba Chandler, a man convicted of murder and executed in 2011
- Office Business Applications, software which uses applications within the Microsoft Office system
- Oklahoma Bible Academy, a Christian secondary institution in Enid, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Oklahoma Bankers Association, a trade association in Oklahoma, U.S.
- Oklahoma Bar Association, the state bar (legal association) of Oklahoma, U.S.
- On base average, a baseball statistic
- One Bermuda Alliance, a Bermuda political party
- Only Boys Aloud, Welsh male voice choir
- Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam, the public library of Amsterdam
- Optical Brightening Agent, a type of dye used in fabric and paper
- Out-of-band agreement, in communications
- Output-based aid, a type of aid to support the delivery of public services in developing countries
- Oxygen Breathing Apparatus, an oxygen supply system used by the US Navy for firefighting
- Online Behavioral Advertising, a range of technologies and techniques used by online website publishers and advertisers
- Oba, Ontario a remote hamlet in Ontario, Canada
- Oba-Igbomina, a town in Nigeria
- Oba, Anambra, a town in Anambra State, Nigeria
- Oba River, a river in Nigeria
- Orange Beach, Alabama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OBA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.