(Redirected from Oba)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oba or OBA may refer to:
- Oba (king), a Bini and Yoruba title for certain royal rulers
- Oba (orisha), a spirit who is prominent in various Traditional African religions and Afro-American religions
- Ōba, a Japanese surname
- Oba: The Last Samurai, 2011 Japanese film
- Oba Chandler, a man convicted of murder and executed in 2011
- Office Business Applications, software which uses applications within the Microsoft Office system
- Oklahoma Bible Academy, a Christian secondary institution in Enid, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Oklahoma Bankers Association, a trade association in Oklahoma, U.S.
- Oklahoma Bar Association, the state bar (legal association) of Oklahoma, U.S.
- On base average, a baseball statistic
- One Bermuda Alliance, a Bermuda political party
- Only Boys Aloud, Welsh male voice choir
- Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam, the public library of Amsterdam
- Optical Brightening Agent, a type of dye used in fabric and paper
- Out-of-band agreement, in communications
- Output-based aid, a type of aid to support the delivery of public services in developing countries
- Oxygen Breathing Apparatus, an oxygen supply system used by the US Navy for firefighting
- Online Behavioral Advertising, a range of technologies and techniques used by online website publishers and advertisers
- Oba, Ontario a remote hamlet in Ontario, Canada
- Oba Island, in Vanuatu
- Oba-Igbomina, a town in Nigeria
- Oba, Anambra, a town in Anambra State, Nigeria
- Oba River, a river in Nigeria
- Orange Beach, Alabama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OBA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.