From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Obama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barack Obama (born 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States.
Obama may also refer to:
- Mount Obama, the highest point in Antigua and Barbuda
- Obama, Fukui, a city in Japan
- Obama, Nagasaki, a former town in Japan
- Obama Onsen, a hot spring in Obama, Nagasaki
- Obama Castle (Mutsu), a mountain castle in the former Mutsu Province in Japan
- Obama Line, a railroad line operated by West Japan Railway Company
- Obama Nishi Interchange, the terminus interchange on the Maizuru-Wakasa Expressway between Tsuruga and Miki, Japan
- Obama (genus), a genus of terrestrial flatworms
- Obama (surname), a surname of African or Japanese origin (including a list of people with the name)
- Obama BasedGod, a mixtape by American rapper Lil B
- Obama Day, a national holiday in Kenya
- Kohama (disambiguation)
- Obamacare, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Ohama (disambiguation)
- Oppama (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.