|Look up obedience in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obedience may refer to:
- Obedience (human behavior)
- Obedience (album), an EP by Swedish black metal band Marduk, released in 2000
- Obedience, an educational film about the Milgram experiment on obedience to authority figures
- Obedience, a common name for the plant Maranta arundinacea
- Obedience, a common name for the plant Physostegia virginiana
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obedience.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.