Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oberdorf or Oberdorff may refer to:
- Oberdorf am Hochegg, a municipality in the district of Feldbach in Styria
- Oberdorf im Burgenland, a town in the district of Oberwart in Burgenland
- Oberdorf, Haut-Rhin, a commune in the Haut-Rhin department in Alsace
- Oberdorf-Spachbach, a community in the Bas-Rhin department in Alsace
- Oberdorff, a commune in the Moselle department in Lorraine
- Oberdorf, the historic name for the town of Marktoberdorf, Bavaria
- Oberdorf am Ipf, a suburb of the city of Bopfingen in Baden-Württemberg
- Oberdorf, Basel-Landschaft, a municipality in the Basel-Landschaft canton
- Oberdorf, Nidwalden, a municipality in the Nidwalden canton
- Oberdorf, Solothurn, a municipality in the Solothurn canton
- Oberdorf (Zürich), part of the old town in the city of Zürich
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oberdorf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.