From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oberdorf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oberdorf or Oberdorff may refer to:
- Oberdorf am Hochegg, a municipality in the district of Feldbach in Styria
- Oberdorf im Burgenland, a town in the district of Oberwart in Burgenland
- Oberdorf, Haut-Rhin, a commune in the Haut-Rhin department in Alsace
- Oberdorf-Spachbach, a community in the Bas-Rhin department in Alsace
- Oberdorff, a commune in the Moselle department in Lorraine
- Oberdorf, the historic name for the town of Marktoberdorf, Bavaria
- Oberdorf am Ipf, a suburb of the city of Bopfingen in Baden-Württemberg
- Oberdorf, Basel-Landschaft, a municipality in the Basel-Landschaft canton
- Oberdorf, Nidwalden, a municipality in the Nidwalden canton
- Oberdorf, Solothurn, a municipality in the Solothurn canton
- Oberdorf (Zurich), part of the old town in the city of Zürich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oberdorf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.