Jump to navigation Jump to search
Consequently, it may refer to several places:
- Oberland am Rennsteig, Sonneberg, Thuringia, Germany
- Vogtländisches Oberland, Greiz, Thuringia, Germany
- In East Prussia, the Elbląg Canal was named the Oberländischer Kanal (Oberland Canal)
- Bavarian Oberland, the Oberland region in Bavaria
- Berner Oberland, canton of Bern, Switzerland
- Zürcher Oberland, canton of Zürich, Switzerland
- Canton of Oberland, a canton of the former Helvetic Republic (1798–1803)
- Zürcher Oberländer, a Swiss newspaper established in 1870
- Dampfbahn-Verein Zürcher Oberland, a heritage railway association in Zurich
- Tyrolean Oberland, fourth region of Tyrol
- Oberlander Jews, who originate from the Oberland region of Hungary
- Upper Hungary, Hungarian term for historical northern Hungary, now mostly Slovakia
- Oberland (electoral district), meaning "upper land," is one of the two electoral districts of Liechtenstein.
- Oberlander (disambiguation)
- Overlanders (disambiguation)
- Overland (disambiguation)
- Bündner Oberland
- Medels im Oberland
- Oberland League
- Pircher Oberland, Italian company in sustainable timber construction, DIY and garden furnishings
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.