Obersee is the German word for "Upper Lake" and may refer to:
- Obersee (Antarctica), a meltwater lake in the Gruber Mountains, Antarctica
- Obersee (Arosa), a lake in the resort town of Arosa, Grisons, Switzerland
- Obersee (Lake Constance), the larger of the two parts of Lake Constance
- Obersee (Zürichsee), a section of Lake Zürich, Switzerland
- Obersee Nachrichten, a newspaper published in the area of Obersee
- Obersee (Glarus), a mountain lake in the canton of Glarus, Switzerland
- Obersee (Königssee), a mountain lake in southeastern Bavaria
- Obersee (Rur), a reservoir in the Eifel mountains, Germany
- Obersee, a previous name for the Egerner cove of the Tegernsee, Bavaria
- Obersee, an informal name for the upper part of the Weitsee, Bavaria
- Untersee (disambiguation) ("Lower Lake")
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.