From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oberto or Otbert may refer to:
- Oberto I (died 975), tenth-century Count palatine of Italy and founder of the Obertenghi dynasty
- Oberto or Otbert II, Margrave of Milan (died after 1014), son of Oberto I and Count of Milan
- Oberto II of Biandrate, Count of Biandrate and a participant in the Fourth Crusade
- Otbert of Liège (died 1119), bishop of Liège and major figure in the financing of the First Crusade
- Oberto Airaudi (born 1950), founder of the spiritual community of Damanhur near Turin, Italy
- Oberto Doria (died 1295), politician and admiral of the Republic of Genoa
- Oberto Pelavicino, or Pallavicino (1197-1269), Italian field captain under Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II
- Oberto Spinola, a leader of the Republic of Genoa in the 13th century
- Fabricio Oberto (born 1975), Argentine basketball player
- Francesco di Oberto, 14th century early Renaissance painter
- Orlando Oberto (born 1980), Italian baseball player
- Oberto (opera), by Giuseppe Verdi
- Oberto, a character in the opera Alcina of Georg Friedrich Händel.
- Oberto Sausage Company manufacturer of sausage products based in Kent, Washington, USA
- OBERTO (Oxford Brookes: Exploring Research Trends in Opera), acronym for the opera research unit at Oxford Brookes University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oberto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.