From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obie usually refers to an Obie Award, an off-Broadway theater award.
Obie may also refer to:
- William Obadiah Obie Baizley (1917-2000), Canadian politician
- Renaldo Benson (1936-2005), singer with the Four Tops nicknamed "Obie"
- Obie Bermúdez (born 1980), pop singer and composer
- Jessie Obie Bristow (1900-1969), American early National Football League player
- Obie Etie Ikechukwu (born 1987), Nigerian footballer
- Obie Fernandez (born 1974), leading member of the Ruby on Rails community
- Obie Graves, college football and Canadian Football League (1980-1982) player
- Obediah Donnell "Obie" Jessie (born 1936), stage name Young Jessie, African American R&B and jazz singer
- Petrus Obie Oberholzer (born 1947), South African photographer
- Obie Patterson (born 1938), American politician
- Obie Trice (born 1977), U.S. rapper
- Obadiah Obie Trotter (born 1984), U.S. basketball player
- Obie Scott Wade, American producer, director and screenwriter
- Obie Walker (1911-1989), American boxer, World Colored Heavyweight Champion from 1933 to 1935
- Obelit Yadgar (born 1945), aka Obie Yadgar, Assyrian-American radio personality
- Bob O'Billovich (born 1940), "Obie", a former coach in the Canadian Football League
- William Obanhein (1924-1994), former chief of police for the town of Stockbridge, Massachusetts, Officer Obie in Arlo Guthrie's song "Alice's Restaurant"
- A colloquialism for an Oberlin College student
- Obie, a light designed to be placed on a movie camera, named after Merle Oberon, invented by Lucien Ballard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.