From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Obinna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obinna is an Igbo name, or sometimes surname. The name's origin is from the Igbo, located in south eastern Nigeria, and is usually male. Though people from other cultures may bear the name. The direct English translation is, "father's heart".
- Obinna Ekezie (born 1975), Nigerian basketball player
- Obinna Eregbu (born 1969), Nigerian athlete
- Obinna Metu (born 1988), Nigerian athlete
- Obinna Nwaneri (born 1982), Nigerian footballer
- Obinna Charles Okwelume (born 1981), a Nigerian writer and playwright
- Mikel John Obi (born John Michael Nchekwube Obinna in 1987), a Nigerian footballer playing for Chelsea F.C.
- Eric Obinna Chukwunyelu (born 1982), Nigerian footballer playing for St. George's F.C.
- Victor Nsofor Obinna (born 1987), a Nigerian footballer playing for Lokomotiv Moscow.
- Ezebuiro Obinna (1947–1999), Nigerian singer
- Obina, nickname of Brazilian footballer Manoel de Brito Filho, in reference to Eric Obinna Chukwunyelu, with whom he played in Vitória youth system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obinna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.