Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up objective or objectivé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Objective may refer to:
- Objective (optics), an element in a camera or microscope
- The Objective, a 2008 science fiction horror film
- Objective pronoun, a personal pronoun that is used as a grammatical object
- Objective Productions, a British television production company
- Goal, a result or possible outcome that a person or a system desires
- All pages with a title containing Objective
- Object (disambiguation)
- Objectivity (disambiguation)
- Goal (disambiguation)
- Objective-C, a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Objective.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.