Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up objectivism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Objectivism, or Objectivist, may refer to:
- Any standpoint that stresses objectivity, including:
- Objectivity (philosophy), the conviction that reality is mind-independent
- Objectivity (science), a value in science that informs the practice of science and discovery of scientific truths
- Anti-psychologism, or logical objectivism, the conviction that the rules of logic are mind-independent
- Moral objectivism, the view that some ethics are absolute
- Objectivism (Ayn Rand), a philosophical system created by Ayn Rand that declares real knowledge to be metaphysically objective
- Objectivism (poetry), a group of Modernist writers who emerged in the 1930s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Objectivism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.