Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up objectivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Objectivity can refer to:
- Objectivity (philosophy), the property of being independent from perception
- Principle of material objectivity, a principle in continuum mechanics
- Objectivity/DB, an object-oriented database management system produced by Objectivity
- Neutrality (philosophy)
- New Objectivity, German art movement
- Objective (disambiguation)
- Objectivism (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Objectivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.