Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Oblong or oblong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oblong may refer to:
- Oblong, Illinois, a village in the United States
- Oblong Township, Crawford County, Illinois
- The Oblong, on the New York-Connecticut border
- Oblong, a non-square rectangle
- Oblong, a leaf shape
- Oblong Industries, a spin-off of the MIT Media Lab
- Angus Oblong (born 1976), American author and actor
- The Oblongs, a short-lived 2001 animated television program
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oblong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.