From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up obol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obol may refer to:
- Obol (coin), a type of silver coin used in Ancient Greece
- Obol (town), a town in Belarus
- Obol (river), a river in Belarus
- Obol Investment, a Swedish company involved in a major fraud scandal
- Obol Basketball League, former name of the Swedish Basketball League when it signed an agreement with the company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.