Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up obol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obol may refer to:
- Obol (coin), a type of silver coin used in Ancient Greece
- Obol, an occasional name for the halfpenny (British pre-decimal coin)
- Obol (town), a town in Belarus
- Obol (river), a river in Belarus
- Obol Investment, a Swedish company involved in a major fraud scandal
- Obol Basketball League, former name of the Swedish Basketball League when it signed an agreement with the company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.