Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Region||Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State|
- The Bible in Obolo was published by the Obolo Language and Bible Translation Organization in 2012. Obolo is the 23rd Nigerian language to have the complete Bible.
- An Obolo-language website was launched in 2016.
- The first literary material on Literature in the Mother-Tongue; a novel for Junior Secondary Schools and public readership, "Mbuban Îchaka" by Isidore Ene-Awaji © Obolo Language & Bible Translation Project, was published in 2010.
The characters in bracket are dialect-specific.
- Obolo at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- The 23rd Nigerian Language to Receive the Whole Bible https://web.archive.org/web/20190826001428/http://obolo.ngbible.com/about
- History of OLBTO https://obololanguage.org/ann/%C3%B2folek-olbto/mfufuk-ofolek-ikwaan%CC%84-usem-obolo-olbto-1984-2014
- Obololanguage.org 2015. sfn error: no target: CITEREFObololanguage.org2015 (help)
- "Reading and Writing Obolo: Obolo Alphabet" in "A Workshop Manual for Teaching Obolo." Pg. 1. © Obolo Language and Bible Translation Organisation (OLBTO), 2011.
- "Reading and Writing Obolo." Pg. 4. Andoni Language Committee and Rivers Readers Project, 1978.
- "Reading and Writing Obolo: Tone Marking" in "A Workshop Manual for Teaching Obolo." Pg. 1. © Obolo Language and Bible Translation Organisation (OLBTO), 2011.
- "Reading and Writing Obolo: About Marking of Tones in Bible" in "A Workshop Manual for Teaching Obolo." Pg. 9. © Obolo Language and Bible Translation Organisation (OLBTO), 2011.
|Obolo language test of Wikipedia at Wikimedia Incubator|